We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the
privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website.
Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined
We collect and use personal information for examination purposes in order:
- To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail
address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- To contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
- To process applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you
have with us.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with
visitors about our services and businesses.
- Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information for storage, or for
carrying out the processing intended, but we do not provide or use personal information
to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may use and disclose personal information
in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of
cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- By using the site for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your email
address will be used to respond to you. We will not use the information that can
identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
- In addition, by entering this website you are consenting to the terms of our information
personal information to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for the
processing of your personal data as set out in this policy.
- We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your
privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.